Monday, May 23, 2005

It's funny how when I sign on to AIM, all of the people I DON'T want to talk to immediately IM me. As in, RIGHT WHEN I GET ON. It's even funnier how none of them can take a hint.


My dad and I went to see Star Wars over the weekend. It was good. But everyone is like, "The (insert random aspect of movie here) was lame," to which I reply, "Okay, well can you show me one of your movies so I can see (aforementioned random aspect) done right? Oh wait, you've never MADE a movie and therefore don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Hey, why don't you GO BACK TO FUCKING PIGS LIKE YOU NORMALLY DO YOU COCK MUNCHER. GO TO HELL AND STAY THERE BECAUSE I HATE YOU."


We also saw The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. That was good. Also, did you know Father Time started a band? Here's a pic from a recent interview on...Fox News...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha...cute Ryan...