Thursday, February 09, 2006

CNN.com - Vote for world's smallest nation - Feb 9, 2006

Pssh. Sealand SO came first. Well, not really. But whatevskis.

I just realized that I didn't watch the new degrassi this week. I suppose I'm no longer addicted, because I didn't think about it at all until I typed whatevskis. Yeah.

Today I realized that when TV shows have two conflicts in an episode that parallel each other, it ISN'T cliche and unrealistic, because that happened today. I was listening to two people sort out a problem when I realized it perfectly paralleled my situation. Because I am such a colossal douchebag, I totally blew something out of proportion. Even though I wasn't upset by it... At all, I still was in the wrong. SO; I'm going to try and apologize and never bring it up again. Hopefully. Maybe, I don't know. I'll try and let it go. I'm not going to say it here, that's for sure. Just let it be known: I was a colossal douchebag.

No comments: