Sunday, February 19, 2006

Spanish Class Posses An Interesting Question

We, consisting of me, a senior, some other sophomore guys and a sophomore girl, were talking during Spanish the other day. One thing led to another and I said to the girl, "Shut up woman, go make me a sammich." Then, someone (No idea who) asked, "Do you think in Mexico they say, 'Shut up woman, get back in la cocina and make me a quesadilla!'"

Indeed.


I felt the need to identify the senior to prove that yes, some upperclassmen have declared me worthy of talking to, albeit only in one class.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Let's take that even farther... in China do men say "shut up, woman and make me some noodles?" In France, do men say, "shut up, woman and make me some escargot?"

What would they say in Amazon tribes when there are only women?

Fuck, I'm easily amused.