Monday, February 13, 2006

Snow Day

Currently Watching: The Boondocks
My school's concept of a snow day is incredibly different than, say, an awesome school. A light sprinkle of snow warrants the same ammount of time off from school as, say, The Day After Tomorrow. We could be burning Nietzche and making snowshoes out of chairs to survive and we'd still come to school at 10 a.m. While it's better than going to school at 8 a.m., it's still school. School is even worse when the nothing that ensues in each class allows you to spend time thinking how you would have enjoyed the day off. Next snow day, I'm calling the school to say a tree fell onto the drive way. Better yet, I'm going to plant some trees next to the drive way, so I won't have to lie. BAD ASS!

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. That's the day when my parent's buy me a DVD so I don't go hang myself because I'm destined to spend my life single and sexless. I've been hinting at my mom for the past few hours how much I want NIN's With Teeth. Maybe I should have told her earlier, so she had time to buy it.

Funny story. Today I was hanging out with Amalee in the lounge of her dorm watching a movie when she ran out of the room. She came back a few minutes later with some nail paint. I figure, hey, she wants to paint her nails. Girls do that occasionally, no big deal. Such was not the case. She painted my nails. Just on one hand, but weak nonetheless. And washing your hands doesn't do shit when it comes to getting this crap off. Wearin' gloves tomorrow. And then I found ten dollars.

No comments: