Sunday, February 12, 2006

Mein Weekenderschein

Currently Watching: Independence Day

So Friday was cool. Decent, I suppose. Aside from my teachers being shitty d-bags, the history test and the Spanish quiz, school was fine. And then those annoying little bitches on the bus. They suck. But my dad and I saw UNDERWORLD 2. IT WAS AWESOME. It had:
1. Violence
2. Blood/Gore
3. Swearing
4. Boobs
5. SEX. Not this sillhouette-behind-the-shower-curtain crap. The real deal. I mean, they were completely nude, and the camera stopped literally RIGHT beofre Selene and Michael's respective sexual organs. KICKASS. Bitches.
6. Vampires, werewolves and vampwolves.
7. A guy getting thrown into a vertical helicopter blade. SWEET.

So yeah. I liked that.

SATURDAY. LAME. Woke up(BAD), went to school(WORSE), did some work for about... 5 1/2 hours(DAMN, SON). Then I hung around for a while at school with Dane and Eric, two fine, upstanding young gentlemen. Thanks to a very fortunate change of plans, I didn't go to the party. I wouldn't have been so anti-THE PARTY if they didn't have a dress code. NEWS FLASH: I wear uncomfortable clothes all week at school. Why on earth would I want to spend Saturday night in a tie/blazer/etc. Answer: I wouldn't. So then Dane and I went to the movies to see Final Destination.



THREE. Unfortunately for us, the theater once notorious for NOT checking I.D. now has a rent-a-cop in the box office and a special hallway for R-rated movies, with ticket-takers at each door. BULLSHIT. I thought this was America, not some fascist nation where other people's morals concerning what I should and shouldn't see were imposed on me. And then the a-hole rent-a-cop gave Dane some lip when Dane said that not letting us into Final Destination 3 was ridiculous. Protect and serve my ass. God forbid I see some punk-teenagers demolished in a roller coaster crash. He probably went home and bragged to his other dead-beat, drain on scoiety friends about how he stopped two punks from breaking the law. I hope he choked on a Twinkee. Not fatal, of course, just enough to make him see the error of his ways(Nevermind how choking on a Twinkee would do that.) So we saw When A Stranger Calls . Let me just say that the audience was pretty much comatose. No reaction wahtsoever to anything in the movie. That is, until I screamed really, really, really loud when Jill goes into the kids room and, well, go see the movie. People screamed after that.

Today was, and still is, Sunday. Nothing ever happens on Sunday. Buh-bye.

No comments: