Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A Few Things

Currently Listening To: The Hand That Feeds by Nine Inch Nails
First, thanks to my parents for the pity presents yesterday. Believe it or not, I did get With Teeth, which was super, and then I got a new, better iPod case made of aluminum/aluminium/metal, and then a $30 Schlockbuster giftcard, which is much more than I deserved. I am a total douchebag and I probably deserved a kick in the teeth, if anything. So I double apperciated it.

Next in line, the fact that I'm not trying any more. I don't use my own jokes. I repeat them from 90's TV shows no one remembers, so they think I'm funny. Case in point, my comment the other day about how snow on a Saturday is like a sick day in summer. That was from Recess, but no one took notice. This makes things easier on me. I just need to watch more old TV. 90's=old? Damn, I'm turning into a stereotype.

HOW CONVENIENT? ANOTHER SEGWAY.

Certain people I know are turning into highschool stereotypes. I don't mean the preppy/jock type people. They're actually half decent and nice sometimes. This one person, however, is falling into the goth/indie kid stereotype, whining about snobs and preps and attentions whores(Like Claire, that biatch who walks funny). Sure, myspace does make me want to kill all life on earth, but there's no use whining about it. Then, to top it off, this person throws away something that I know to have been one of that person's best talents for the lamest reason... Ever. GET OVER YOURSELF. IT AIN'T THAT BAD, BUT YOU MAKE IT THAT BAD BY DRAGGING IT OUT LONGER THAN A MARY WORTH STORYLINE. "OH, JOHN, YOU'D BETTER HURRY ON TO THE COURTHOUSE OR YOU'LL BE LATE." *OMNIOUS WINK* THE END. Bo back to cool-you, not lame, brain-slug you.

No comments: