Sunday, May 07, 2006

584th POST!

NOT THAT I'M COUNTING
Some observations from the play:

  • It frightens me a tad that the only way to get a laugh out of some people is to have a guy wear a dress.
  • Jay McDavid smells AWFUL, and I frankly odn't like him very much, and not because he smells. I tell you what, if he quits letting EVERYONE know just how many days left of school until he graduates, I'd be happy. Happier. My life is already pretty good, so Jay McDavid bathing and being less obnoxious would do wonders.
  • Jay McDavid is far too happy about the transvestism on the play. I'm gonna say he needs to stop groping me.
  • The giant pencil kept getting in my way last night after the monologue, and it was pretty fucking annoying.
  • That's pretty much it. I like the high-brow-ness of the humor. Robert told me he felt stupid because he didn't get all the jokes. He needn't worry. Neither does anyone else, they just pretend too because they're all trying to pretentious us to death. Ooops, inside joke. Obscure reference. There I go again. I best stop now.

So, happy about school almost being done, history being done, Beck concert next month, Grandma's Boy THIS WEEK. Et cetera, et cetera. God, I can't wait to watch it again. ADIOS TURD NUGGETS. And Coinstar. Coinstar, rock rock on! But I feel a tad guilty. I have some pennies from the sixties and even before that, and I'm just casting them off like a child I no longer love. The quarters, dimes and nickels I can part with, mostly because the quarters are those ghey arse state quarters. I remember when those things were such a huge deal. Why on earth would you waste your time collecting something that will only ever be worth twelve dollars and fifty motherhumpin' cents? That's ridiculous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, when does school end there? I need to know cause i gotta get some reccomendations from some teachers before they leave so i can go to school in England. If you wouldnt mind telling me, I would find that super. And you know what else smells??? three day old pancit noodles. And i wish u luck on your aquiring of your motion picture discs.

Anonymous said...

I meant to tell you, Dane and I found a poem in one of the old Inkslingers (late 90's) that seemed to be exactly about Jay, or someone of an equally unclean nature.