Friday, May 26, 2006

Currently Listening To: Some Mad Techno Beats
This shit is the mad notes.

I am going to New York on a churchin' trip. Like the one to Maine last year, but this time we's going to the big city, and we're going by train and we're staying in a youth hostel. I have all the important crap packed. Movies, music, and underwear. I suppose I should be looking for some ID but... I'm not. So I'll be back next Saturday. That is, if I don't get mugged and raped.

My phone is broken. So don't call me, I won't know you did. And don't text me, because I can't read it. It seems like people only call my phone when I can't answer. I've gotten several texts since it broke as well. I'm getting a new one next month, so I'm fighting the urge to have an all-out emo cry fest over the thing. But I will always wonder what those text messages said. I can NEVER read them. It is quite a mystery.

No comments: