Thursday, May 25, 2006

There it is

Currently Watching: LOST
So this commercial for Underworld Two just came on. The DVD comes out on June 6th. Coming soon on... blu-ray. I think I'm going to cry. There it is. The end of human civilization.
On a happier note, old faithful has returned to me. My loving computer is back from the hospital. I mean, this lady in our neighborhood's house. She was some kind of computer badass. Badasssssssss. Rabaht's computah? Not so lucky.
On a sadder note, last Sunday, I found a silver dollar. And then I lost it. DAMN.
On a happier note, school is done. Did fairly well on exams. Exempted history, owned English, bombed Chemistry and did the same as I always do on Spanish. On one of my math questions, it had to do with compound interest, and I just didn't know it, so when I was asked how long it would take to make x amount of dollars, I just wrote 'a little while'. Oh, I am so witty.

No comments: