Sunday, May 14, 2006

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE THREE IS VERY LOUD

Currently Watching: Grandma's Boy
So we saw MI3 today. I was thoroughly impressed. Tom Cruise is okay in my book. I had two issues with the movie. I was horribly bored with the wedding party thing at the start of the movie. Like, Spanish with Senor Ross followed by Mr. Murray's class bored. Yeah. THAT bored. Then, they didn't really elaborate much AT ALL on this evil plot. Like, I'm not entirely sure what Tom Cruise was saving the world from, and what Jack Black's artsy clone was threatening to do. Hmm.

Dane came over on Friday and we went to WhiteWata on Saturday with some kids from school. Yup. Just some kids. It was pretty fuckin' cold. And it rained. But somehow I knew I would get wet so I wore a rain coat. They made me take it off a few times. Those bitches.

X-MEN III NEXT WEEK OHMYZEUS I'M SO EXCITED especially because I aksed my dad if we could see it at midnight, so there is a fraction of a chance we will. Hey, I bought Grandma's Bo this week and watched it a few times, and I finally watched Big Fish, and OH MY GOD X2 ON TV THIS FRIDAY, WITH ANOTHER PREVIEW OF X3. I'll watch it even though I already have it on Divduh.

I have a cold. Or a runny nose. Snff, snff.

No comments: