Friday, December 22, 2006

Ellison: Lawmaker has 'a lot to learn about Islam'

Currently Listening To: A Dark Design by Mew
I am an Episcopalian, which means I am from a denomination of Christianity known for complaining about everything. Old people at our church completely personify the stereotype. Any step in a different direction is awful; basically, their ideal church would be composed of people who will all be dead in ten years.

Virgil Goode is to America--to all of humanity, even-- what old people are to my church. They completely stand in the way of progress. Anyone who associates 'different' with 'bad' is in the way of progress. In the article, a Jewish guy takes the same side as a Muslim guy. Can you say "lion sleeping with the lamb"? This shit doesn't happen every day. I would say, even if they were saying the sun isn't real, I would believe them simply because they both agree. And why the fuck does he think people want him to swear in on the Quran? One man wants himself to swear in on it. He doesn't want to change the law; he just doesn't belong to a faith based on the Bible. Why would he swear in on it? And what ever happened to "no law respecting any religion"? That pesky Constitution, always getting in the way of America and her glorious freedoms. Freedoms for people who have the same values as everyone else. And what kind of awful religion bases itself on forcing people to accept it's customs as a means of conversion? I mean, that's terrible. I would be so pissed if I had to swear in on a holy book I didn't believe in. Those Jews and Muslims are clearly trying to destroy us. By exercising "liberties" and "freedoms" they are jeopardizing the liberties and freedoms enjoyed by Americans. I wonder where Rep. Ellison is from? Probably some country where people DON'T value freedom.

Virgil Goode can suck a chalupa out of my ass from a straw for all I care (What a hottie!). He obviously doesn't mind shit in is mouth; he just has a habit of spewing it out and subjecting everyone else to the stench. I put the chalupa in because I can guarantee you he loves Taco Bell. He eats there on Mondays with his friends Manuel, Rosie O', Abbas, Steve Wu and Apu. He loves diversity.




In my ideal world, he would sit next to Bill O'Reilly on the rocket to the sun.

1 comment:

Bountyhawk said...

Your sense of irony is amusing, even if your language is unduly foul. From reading your posting, I am not sure who Virgil Goode is or what he said about Mr. Ellison and swearing in on the Quran. It is not surprising that the Congressman from Minnesota wants to use his own holy book rather than the Bible. The voters of his district are the only ones who really need to concern themselves with the implications of his preference.