Monday, December 11, 2006

Snow-Walker Even More Badass Than Previously Thought

Currently Listening To: Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go by Wham! (And if you take issue with that you ought to re-evaluate your position in life)
Sixteen miles. In the snow. After living in a wrecked car. For nine days. This is absolutely ridiculous. I feel bad for his family, considering they have lost their father, but at the same time I am envious of the sheer awesomeness of their father. If he had lived, he could have joined the likes or Aron Ralston, the dude who cut off his arm with a dulled knife after becoming trapped under a boulder. They could have been a Super Team. Not super team, as in "Lolz, deez guyz iz fabbo!" but "Wow, these guys are like superheroes."

I couldn't walk sixteen miles in general. But in the snow? I'd have been out by like mile two, if I lived that long.


Maybe I should explain the Wham!. At the Christmas dance, I, along with several unnamed others, sang it for karaoke. It was terrible. I mean, it was fun, but we were terrible. And so today during Physics, Andy and I sang it to Sweeners. He said it sounded like something sung by a girl, or maybe the cheerleaders. Augh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And they could have had their own cartoon. Saturday mornings, and they could make bajillions of dollars of of endorsements for sneakers, or pocket knifes, or badass survival cereals. I could just see it now: Because I ate my Lucky Charms I had the energy to walk 16 miles in the snow, uphill both ways.