Thursday, December 28, 2006

FDA: Cloned livestock is safe to eat

Currently Listening To: lol lyk al teh muzic i got fer crismas hahaha

Here It Goes Again by OK Go
THANK GOD. I've been waiting since I first heard about Dolly the sheep to see if we can eat them. I'll celebrate by buying a pig, cloning it five times, and then eating SIX PIGS. In fact, I'll just take one bite and toss it in the bin, because it was a cloned pig and cloned pigs have no souls and can't be wasted.

I have this image in my head of a bunch of scientists sitting around a table with a piece of meat in the middle aand they're all saying "I don't want to eat it" and then one guy says, "FUCK IT, I'LL EAT ANYTHING!" and he just chows down. After a few moments of tense silence, he gives them the thumbs up. The scientists run screaming into the streets. "CLONES ARE SAFE TO EAT!" And then banners are unfurled spreading the good news as CiCi the cat is torn apart and thrown on to a barbeque.

So I just read that Sadaam Hussein could die any day now. I knew they had to hang him before he turned 70, but I didn't know that could be like THIS WEEK. I'm curious to see if it will still be televised. I suppose everyone, no matter how evil, deserves do die with dignity, and if they do make it into a PayPerView event, people will be pissed and some shit will be blown up. I'm gonna go ahead and say... DON'T DO IT.

I'm now listening to this groovy band Mew again. Wowie zowie, this music is trippy.

So my horoscope today told me not to buy any new clothes or get a haircut, because my ability to sense what other people want is faulty. This made me laugh, because two days ago, I bought four shirts (with my own money, on clearance, at the Gap) and got a haircut, and shaved my very-thick peach fuzz. I need to find whoever does the 'scopes for the AJC and ask them where they were on the morning of the 26th and they didn't stop me. I also bought the translation of Night Watch at Barnes and Noble. That's right. I bought something at Barnes and Noble. That's like grounds for expulsion from my school.

I got invited to this class party on New Years, and I'm seriously debating whether or not I should go. It will probably be lame, but it's not like I'll be doing anything better that night.

No comments: