Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Freedom Tower takes root with steel beams and iron will

Currently Watching: Invincible
Can we please not call it that? Every time I hear it, I think about the kids one hundred years from now who talk about it. They say, "Hmmm, Freedom Tower, that was the one completed during Emperor O'Reilly's regime, right?" Really any surname fits there. It's the general regime thing that irks me; I'm just feeling anti-O'Reilly today. Thinking about it just makes me sick. Three thousand people dead and all we have to show for it is mindless propaganda. After hearing 'freedom' so many times, it begins to lose it's meaning. "FREEDOM as long as you have the same beliefs as us! FREEDOM as long as you have the same beliefs as us! FREEDOM as long as you have the same beliefs as us! FREEDOM as long as you have the same beliefs as us!"






When does it stop?

No comments: