Sunday, July 01, 2007

Bitchy Phone Calls

Currently Listening To: Temptation by New Order (kind of Hellogoodbye-y)

I swear to God... I hardly ever use my phone, and it seems like whenever I do, I'm being bitched about for this-or-that. Most recently, I recieved a call from a freshman girl angry because, despite on numerous occaisons saying that her sister got on my nerves, I hung out with her at drivers' ed. Yes, it was hypocritical of me to bash this girl behind her back and then talk to her when she's the only person I know; infact, I think it was worse than hypocritical, it's middle-school style two-faceness, but I suppose what I want to ask this bitchy caller (not that I would dare call her back; I don't want to put up with that shit again) is: what would she rather I do? Tell her sister to fuck off when she talks to me? Straight-up ignore her?

But I can't dish out the blame entirely; I shouldn't be running my mouth about this-or-that and talking shit, but still. And I do think it was stupid of her to tell her sister that I said that. I mean, what could make someone feel better than telling her that someone was talking shit?

And in other news, Bob had another party this weekend. Less people this time, no vomit (at least thus far; maybe I'll find some later?) but still, it's kind of annoying to be like, uprooted and have to go veg out in my parents' room. I prefer to veg in my own domain. Speaking of which, I had a little project this week. I found a spare TV (that sounds so ridiculous... like, 'I wipe my ass with fifties' kind of bitchy... spare T.V.? That's not cool), the old N64 (Goldeneye 4 lyfe) and the DVD player I had in my old room. I took them all and put the on a table in the basement in the intended playroom, which doesn't really see a whole lot of usage, except by me and my brother's drunk friends, who seem to sleep in my bed more than I do... I came downstairs this morning to get some clothes and I saw two guys in my bed. It was really bizarre, especially when one woke up and saw me, and then again when I realized I had no idea who the other guy was.

So that was my weekend, minus seeing Die Hard 4, which was phenomenal. The elevator scene was the balls, and Mary Elizabeth Winstead is a fine-lookin' lady. Then there was that tunnel scene... And the jet scene... And the alleyway scene.

So go see it. It was super schwey.

Do it for the children

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Number 1: I know you're talking about me and my sister. I didn't ask her to do anything of that sort and when I found out she did that...I was slightly pissed because I don't need someone to 'fight my own battles'. i am sorry she did that.

Number 2: I knew you were talking shit about me (before she proceeded to tell me obsessivelyt that you did), but since I'm a little bit above middle-school drama- i decided to let you decide whether or not you were ever going to actually just be legitamitally nice to me.

Number 3: I knew that whole hanging out with me at Driver's Ed was just one of those "I didn't know anyone" crap. I got it day one. You had been blowing me off prior to school ending. I'm not an idiot- I know you think I'm annoying. And I know you were using me. Yet, did I stop you? No. I let people walk over me because I don't like causing drama (but even without me doing anything, drama was still caused).

once again, i apologize for you getting a freshman dial from someone who shouldn't be fighting my battles. if anyone should have been bitching you out, it should have been me, but i don't have a problem with you.