Thursday, July 29, 2004

Actors Playing Amish People In The City

So, last night, I was channel surfing, trying to find something good on. I passed by UPN. They were airing the series premiere of Amish in the City. I decided to watch. It was like that time that herd of squirrels ripped out my eyes to feed their young. Like the title of this post says, the 'Amish' people weren't very convincing. Come on, guys, they know about our technology, just choose not to use it. And, of course, to  add to the 'drama', they threw in some city folk(a couple of gay guys hitting on each other, an ugly vegetarian who eats no dairy or eggs either, and this loud black chick) and essentially ruined the show. But fortunately, Family Guy is now on TBS at 8:00. At least on Wednesdays. And my cousin is gone.
Right now listening to Combat Baby by Metric. It's pretty good. and I'm still not a goth.
 
But watch this movie trailer. I had heard rumors of this film being made, but I didn't believe it. I hope the DVD comes out by my birthday next year! http://trimeg.bayair.net/trailer.asp

No comments: