Friday, July 30, 2004

Another reader? Shwiiiiiing!

Wow, another member. Awesome. Well, in other news(yes, I've already gotten over my newest reader, Alec), I dumped the ever-shitty Internet Explorer and now use Mozilla instead. Hoorai. Not hooray. Something this momentus calls for a Japanese celebration. Mo has fixed all the damage my sisters did to my computer. I haven't seen a single pop-up since I got it.
Anyways, Summer is almost over. Damn. Where's the Dammit Doll* when you need it? Well, my dad is going to take me to Blockbuster tonight and we're gonna rent Hellboy. I might buy The Last Samurai, too (one of the few films I saw twice in theaters, almost three times). I won't buy Kill Bill till the second one comes out because they might make some collector's edition with the movies combined into one.

*The Dammit Doll is a doll my grandmother had when I was little. When you were angry, you'd pick up the Dammit Doll and hit stuff with it and shout "DAMMIT!" at the top of your lungs. My brother and I would take it and hit each other shouting "Dammit!" for hours and laugh hysterically. I was about 5 and he was 7.

1 comment:

Nick said...

Mmm...Mozilla Firefox? Firefox is sweet. Get the theme "orbital grey"