Friday, July 30, 2004

The Ragin' Cajun

Lately, I've had alot of alone time, which I've spent thinking. What was I thinking about? The fact that I will never have a girlfriend. But I'm cool with that. Infact, screw the ladies. They don't deserve me. If they can't see just how sexy I am, too bad for them. I'll be a bachelor forever. I can come home after work and just hang out when I'm an adult. I'd be a shitty dad anyways.
When I went to Blockbuster today, I forgot my collection of shitty movies to trade in. But I guess I'll try to remember them next time. My dad, brother and I spent 30 more minutes at Blockbuster than we should have, all thanks to someone under 5 feet tall at my house (not my mom, one of my sisters, but neither will admit to it) had Chasing Liberty out for over a month. Despite the bill in excess of $30, it works out great as a victory for me. Neither of my sisters is allowed to rent a movie ever again. And The Usual Suspects is a great movie. HellBoy was good, too.
If you have an extra five bucks lying around, rent HellBoy and watch the introduction on Disc 1. Is that guy fat or what? Henceforth, I won't use the word 'fat' to describe overweight people. I will use 'Guillermo' or 'Guillermo del Toro' for short. For shizzle .




No comments: