Sunday, July 25, 2004

If I bled nickels, I'd be a cutter

PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS MORE THAN JUST THIS LIST OF MOVIES. ACTUAL CONTENT BELOW!

I collect DVD's for fun. It truly is. I'm currently nearing the 50 DVD's mark, and when I do, I'll go out and buy some more movies. Currently, I've got:
Dr. No
From Russia With Love
Goldfinger
Thunderball
You Only Live Twice
On Her Majesty's Secret Service
Diamonds are Forever
Live And Let Die
The Man With The Golden Gun
Monty Python and the Holy Grail('temporarily' being borrowed by Jeff...SINCE EARLY MAY)
The Spy Who Loved Me
Moonraker
For Your Eyes Only
Stripes
Octopussy(fun to say)
The Terminator
A Nightmare On Elm Street
A View To A Kill
The Living Daylights
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Licence To Kill
UHF
Patriot Games
Goldeneye
Tommy Boy
tomorrow Never Dies
Austin Powers:The Spy Who Shagged Me
The World Is Not Enough
X-Men 1.5
28 Days Later
Die Another Day
Goldmember
Ice Age
Lilo&Stitch(not really mine)
Minority Report
Mr. Deeds
Panic Room
Spiderman
Bruce Almighty
Dickie Roberts:Former Child Star
Freddy Versus Jason
The Matrix Revolutions(planning on exchanging it)
Tomb Raider:The Cradle of Life(same)
The Italian Job
Chappelle's Show Season 1
X2
Scary Movie 3

Movies I hope to get:
Dawn Of The Dead(the new one)
Mortal Kombat
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Back To The Future 1,2,&3
T3: Rise of the Machines
Sixteen Candles
The Faculty
maybe Jimmy Neutron(it was pretty good for a Nickelodeon movie)


So.... Now on to the part you may potentially care about:
I've spent the past two weeks out of town "hanging out" with my cousin. He is about 2 1/2 years younger than me. We used to be very similar in tastes, but now that I'm almost 14, we don't have the same interests. He doesn't seem to notice. He follows me around and I just can't shake him off. He only watches SpongeBob. I watch VH1 religiously(ded I spel tat riet? gud). The worst part is, I've got another week with him. I can't do any of the things I like. AAAAARRRRRGgHHHH. He's driving me nuts. Please help. I can't stand to hear him repeat something blatantly obvious again. Or hearing him assume that all I ever think about is James Bond. Am I really that one dimensional?



1 comment:

Nick said...

Alright, I can't remember if any of these movies are in your long fscking list, but get these:

Cowboy Bebop: The Movie
The Last Samurai
It
All of LOTR
All of The Matrix
Kill Bill
Day of the Dead
Return of the Living Dead I and II
Pulp Fiction
Fight Club
Stealing Harvard
Armitage III
Armitage: Dual Matrix

MmmmMmMmmmmmm...moviealicious.