Friday, November 19, 2004

Cosgrove and another kid got in a fight.
Over a paper mache pig.
Cosgrove gave the kid a bloody nose.
A kick in the nuts, too.
What a bunch of fucking dumbasses.


A poem by me.

It was the worst fight ever. Everyone was crowded around them at the Cove. People (really just me) were cheering, shouting and doing whatever they (I) could to further promote the fight. Cosgrove was all, "You pussy. Me better than you cause me wrestler." The other kid was like, "Confucius say, 'If I don't fight, he does not win.'" A glass cup was broken, a goth/punk/emo/whatever chick was pushed down and the other kid ACCEPTED his ass kicking. The pre- and post-fight quotes uttered by the Cos' and the other kid were hilarious. Basically, they both thought they won when neither did.






In other news, I found this little ball thingy that you can take apart into two pieces and they can be used like the coconuts in Monty Python and the Holy Grail. So I ran around yesterday after exams, you guessed it, galloping like a horse with my fake coconuts. And aparently, alot more kids than I had once thought have seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

No comments: