Friday, November 26, 2004

I Always Felt Bad For Thanksgiving

It feels like people have Halloween and just jump straight on to Christmas. I mean, the day after Thanksgiving, it's the biggest shopping day of the year. Why is it the biggest shopping day of the year? Everyone is preping for Christmas. And there are songs and movies made for Christmas, to go along side all of the Christmas-special episodes of T.V. shows. What does Thanksgiving get? A parade and a fucking dog show. Who watches dog shows in the first place, besides people who participate in them? Anyways, I thought I'd rant for no reason and with very limited support for my bitching.




Oh, yeah, my little sister got her first call from a boy in her class. No, not a 'What's our homework?' call. A 'You're really pretty' call. Needless to say, I gave him an interview and found that he isn't good enough for my baby sister. Actually, I wasn't really paying attention. The conversation got boring, so I told him he failed the test and that he'd have to find another girl. In fact, IM him at LittleRhino14 and tell him he's not good enough for Madeline. And remind him frequently.




What? She's on the phone with him right now? Not if I can help it.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, kid....you really love your sister. If I were you, that freak would be recieving about 1000 viruses a day in his e-mail...just kidding, but he sounds like a creep.