Saturday, November 20, 2004

The Door Isn't Closed For A Reason, Asshole

You may or may not, depending on whether or not you obsess over this site, remember a post a long time ago about my siblings always trying to break into my room. Well, on Monday, one of those morons decided they wanted to get on my computer. I had locked the door because my brother kept pushing it open and I could hear one of them trying to unlock the door, so I went to sit next to the door to keep him/her out. Then the other two came. All three of them were pushing on my door and trying to unlock. To make a long, stupid, boring story short, they broke the door. It no longer closes. Well, FUCK BEANS. I ask my dad if I could buy a dead bolt for my door (with my own money), but he said no. It's great to hear that my parents are so concerned about the fact that my three siblings are constantly ganging up on me. I know that sounds incredibly whiny, but these kids are really starting to piss me off. When the door is(was) closed or locked, it means(meant) "STAY THE FUCK AWAY". Now they come in, watch my T.V. and get on my computer as they please. And considering that this week is Thanksgiving, the Three Stooges will always be there to PISS ME OFF. Looks like a fun week ahead of me.


Now I sit here waiting until noon for Night of the Living Dead to come on on some channel I have never heard of before.


No comments: