Saturday, November 13, 2004

I was just reading over some of my first posts when I realized just how stupid they were. Then I got to thinking: What if I went back and Lucas'd it, and re-wrote all of those old posts and made them funny? I mean, the old posts were awful, but if I had readers, they'd be all, "What the fuck were you thinking?" And I'd be like, "This isn't a metaphor to the Star Wars series." But still, wait, what?




My DVD collection is now at 70. As of last Saturday, this was my DVD collection. Then my dad and I traded in Tomb Raider 2 and the Matrix Revolutions at Blockbuster and got the Lost Boys and Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, neither of which I had seen before, both of which turned out OK. Yesterday, we went again and they finally had the Punisher used. I was about to get that and the Michael Moore movie when, lo and behold, I saw at my feet THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW. IT WAS THE ONLY ONE THERE. THANK GOD SOME POOR SAP HAS SHITTY TASTE IN MOVIES AND TRADED IN A BRAND NEW COPY.


EDIT: I just remembered that my dad borrowed Office Space, so the official count is 71. Hooray.


My Spanish teacher is a bastard. You see, I go to a private school, and my parents pay for him to teach me and prepare me for tests and exams DURING CLASS. But no, class time is reserved for soap-box speaches on how Bush is killing the enviroment. You see, we have to come to an exam review session on Sunday afternoon if we want to do well. Well I've got news for that blubbering fat piece of shit: I live an hour away from school, so a 2 hour review session in the middle of Sunday afternoon will completely spend my day. God, how I loathe that man.

No comments: