Thursday, November 04, 2004

Goal for this next week: learn how to travel through the internet to strangle people.

I swear if I see someone type something like *giggles* or :::dodges flying objects::: one more time I will fucking snap.

Today was the best day ever. Spanish report? Now due Monday. Bio test? Moved to Tuesday. History paper? 95. Half of my classes today? Missed to due a not-quite-as-negative-as-usual dentist visit. Thrown out of the library? Yes*. So fuck all of you trying to bring me down. That would include the nerd group at school, who seem to think that because they play Dance Dance Revolution, hang out with older nerds and are in the Steel Drum Band they are automatically cool. Guess what kids? That doesn't change the fact that YOU'RE FUCKING NERDS. Too cool for me, eh? It would seem to be the opposite. I don't play video games at all and I am sure as hell not a band geek, so why am I being shunned by the bottom of the social barrel? FUCK THEM.

Fuck diddly fuck fuck.
Fuck-a-doodle-doo.


At least I'll have a girlfriend before they... do something... nerdy, I guess.

*THERE IS NO FUN ALLOWED IN THE LIBRARY. LAUGHTER=BANISHMENT. JOY=SEVERE CAPITAL PUNISHMENT.

I got in a fight with the 'Cos tuh-day. No, not everyone's favorite Jell-O salesman, but everyone's least favorite COSGROVE. One could say he beat the ever-living shit out of me. But I kept egging him on anyways. He was all, "I'll punch you in the face!" And he hit me in the leg, to which I replied, "You missed, asshole." So he hit me again. In the arm. I reminded him that my arm is NOT my face, and I was hit again and again and again. But never in the face. Once in the stomach, but never in the face. Dumbass. And he poured coffee on me. This was all because I stole his hat. It was a shitty hat anyways (He's one of them lobotmized Georgia "Dawg" fans).



EDIT: And I suppose it never occured to them that I no longer care about their problems.

No comments: