Wednesday, February 09, 2005

A Few Questions

CNN.com - Teacher charged with having sex with student, 13 - Feb 9, 2005

Okay, the article says "one of her students", but that's an elementary school, and the student was 13. I guess that's Tennessee for you. But still, shouldn't he be, say, in middle school?
Second, why did the kid speak up? I mean, most boys his age wouldn't mind having sex. But this whiny little kid was like, "Oh, man, we was havin' the sex and it was gre- I mean, terrible. Pay attention to me, please."



"Boo hoo, she ra-"
"Shut up little boy, a guy can't be raped by a girl."



"Bu-"
"No."

I'd also like to complain about that damned Sylvan commercial. First, this little dumbass prep slides his skateboard with his report card on top to his mom. His mom is SO surprised that Junior managed to get a D. Obviously stupidity is hereditary. Did she never wonder where Junior was going every Saturday afternoon? Did she not wonder about the charges she'd been receiving from SYLVAN? But I couldn't help but wonder why this kid who OBVIOUSLY wasn't punk/a skater had a skateboard. The kid will probably be coming to his parents in a few years asking for advice not related to school, but related to bufu-ing. I mean, what kind of kid wears a collared shirt outside of school with the top button buttoned?
definitely bufu.

No comments: