Monday, February 21, 2005

Jerry Springer Is A Wonderful Show

Where else can you see some skiny white guy shouting "Kool-Aid! Gimmie some Kool-Aid!" at a large black woman wearing a red shirt? Okay, that's now the second time someone has called that fat lady the Kool-Aid guy. I love this show. Almost as much as I love going to the mall. My brother and I went into Hot Topic on Saturday. It was funny because everyone there hated life. And some little girl was in there, and she was like, "Mom, I want to go now." she looked really scared to be there. And I saw some girls shoplifting- from a bookstore! All in all, I saw whores, goths and gay kids- what an eventful day.

And if anyone asks, I have been spending my four day weekend studying. I swear.


EDIT: We're up to aboot 17 on the Kool-Aid-O-Meter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

duh they were probably illeterate and it was probably a picture book. Or a home abortion guide. hammam out.