Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Girl, You Haven't Seen ANYTHING Yet

One of my sister's friends' away messages on AIM:

"HW it sux i hate homework it is the worst thing that has ever happened to me it is soooooo stupid there is no purposde of it since we do enough work at skool ok now about skool that is the second worst thing that has happened to me. all u do is sit and read books the reason y it is better then HW is because of the skools recess and recees is sooooo fun i love it and that is y i am not here cause i am doin HW the worst thing that has ever happeed to me"

I agree complet- wait, you're only in 5th grade? SOMEONE's going to have a lot of fun in high school. Middle school. The coming weeks. Ha. 5th grade=20 minutes of homework. 9th grade=20 minutes of "hw" per subject. MINIMUM. Hah. The future generation of Dairy Queen employees and welfare check recipients is already in the works.

1 comment:

Clive Dangerously said...

(to "Rysolag"[what the fuck kind of name is that?]) And if I refuse your offer? What will you do then?