Friday, February 11, 2005

Quotes Of The Week

I come to you with three good quotes. Seeing as I updated, like, three times during the week, that's all you little bitches deserve. Anyways, here you go:

"If Jesus had a son and named him 'Jesus Junior', they could call him 'JJ'."-Grover
It is worth noting that the aforementioned person attends my school on a scholarship. An academic scholarship.

"I can't wait 'til we're seniors."-Shea
That wasn't the funny part. This was:
"I can't wait 'til you die MOTHER FUCKER."-Clint
What made that quote soooo funny (Haha, inside joke none of you bastards will get) was that he said without any emotion what so ever. That's because he was probably serious. No one likes Shea, and with good reason. I bet he doesn't know who his real father is. Bastard.

"You know how when you're little, and your parents tell you you can be anything you want to when you grow up-" -Mr. Schmidt
Again with the multi-part quotes. This unfunny quote was said by my history teacher while trying to explain apprentices to our class. The funny part was this:
"Except a refridgerator."-Hunter (he is almost as awesome as me)
"I'm tired of your inane comments. Silence."- the teacher
So you can get a feel of just how awesome Hunter is, here is another quote:

"And after you are an apprentice, you become a-" -teacher(This guy is hilarious!)
"Padawan!"-Hunter
In case you are the worst nerd ever, or not a nerd at all, or an English nerd (Yes, I mean YOU, M. Cox.), a padawan is a term for Star Wars. I guess it comes after "apprentice". I mean, I've heard of it, but I don't really know what it means. I SUCK at being a nerd.

So there you go you ungrateful bastards.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha! I love that one with the Padawan! ^___^!!

Woot for Hunter, even though I don't really... know... him...

Clive Dangerously said...

Hunter commented here a few times as "hammam", which is also the name of his Xanga, which you should definitely check oot.

Anonymous said...

ok so now i am an ass hat. Geez. Oh yeah i would post as hammam i just forgot my login password