Friday, February 04, 2005

The Only Thing Funnier Than A Blockbuster Employee Worried I'm Going To Steal Something...

Is one who fails to hide it. Seriously, the guy followed me around for twenty minutes asking me if I needed help finding anything. The first time I was polite. "Can I help you find anything?"
"No, I'm good.(The next guy he asked said the EXACT same thing)"


A few minutes later(I'm now holding two movies to rent and I'm looking around in the used DVD section): "Need any help finding anything?"
"No, but thanks anyways."


"Can I hel-"
"NO, YOU CANNOT HELP ME, DAMMIT. GO AWAY."
Well, I didn't really say that, but I should have. Then I would walk up to him a few minutes later and say, "Um, can you help me find..."

Please note: The Grudge was awful. It was not worth being stalked by Blockbuster Man by any stretch of imagination. I'm only going ot see it 3 more times.

Today.


No comments: