Tuesday, December 20, 2005

CNN.com - Report: Gwen Stefani pregnant - Dec 20, 2005

Oooh, me rike-ah dah Gren Strefani!
Penguin Snatched For Christmas Gift
I had this plan when I was younger. I was going to steal a penguin from Seaworld and let him live in a walk-in freezer I would build in our backyard and we'd watch TV while eating fish every afternoon. That plan didn't really pan out.
Katrina Biggest Dead Horse of Year
If that's what it had been about, I'd agree. I'm sorry for all the people whose lives were destroyed by it but it's not the first natural disaster in history, nor is it the first in that area, nor will it be the last. Let me tell you a story. This year, at the start of October, it was around 70 degrees outside in Minnesota. Three days later, BAM! Three feet of snow. They weren't expecting it. Didn't have a clue it was coming. So where did they go from there? THEY PULLED THEIR SHIT TOGETHER, SHOVELED THE SNOW AND GOT BACK TO WORK. Moral of the story? Don't elect inept/corrupt officials.

No comments: