Thursday, December 30, 2004

"Are You Sayin' I Go Out With My Sister?"

So I was walking up stairs from the basement(we were watching Napoleon Dynamite, whadda ya think? GOSH!), when my sisters and their entourage of FemiNazis came up to me saying that some punk wanted to talk to me. Actually, they said "Quad wants to talk to you." What the HELL kind of name is Quad? Who the FUCK names their kid Quad? Inbred rednecks, that's who, but that'll come into play later. Anyways, I went up stairs to get my ducktape flipflops, because they're that awesome, but they were nowhere to be found. So I went outside and talked to Quad. He said to me, "Are you sayin' I go out with my sister?" Now pause for a second, while I flash back to yesterday. My brother, his girlfriend, my sisters the FemiNazis and I were playing Freddy, which is like hide and seek, but backwards. So while I was on base with the middle, fat FemiNazis, and this kid Quad and his sister walked outside. He was showing off to his sister, when I leaned over to the FemiNazi and said, "My brother said they're going out. They walk to the bus stop holding hands. And stuff." Of course, her mouth is about as fat as her ass, and she told him. Well SHIT. So anyways, he asked me if I said he was dating his sister. I looked around and realized I was out numbered(three skater kids is still more than one fat ass if the fat ass is a nerd) and completely denied it. "Well then who said it?"
-"I dunno."
(other kid)"Maybe it was his brother."
-"Go hit puberty and no. It wasn't him(Aren't I a great brother?)"
Then my sister showed off to her friends a little as usual and I went inside. The end. Well, uh, I might add that Quad lives next door, meaning that not only could he easily torch our house, he also is our white trash neighbor. So that about sums it up. Keep in mind that this annectidote was mildly embellished. But it was embellished for awesomeness.

No comments: