Tuesday, December 21, 2004

You can listen to music using your American Express?

So I was watching T.V. and this commercial came on. It had Ellen Degeneres or whatever her name is on there, and she was running around, jumping on her bed, bothering people in elevators and walking down the street and sht. Everywhere she went, music was playing, with all these different songs. I figured it would be some kind portable music playing thing, but no, the commercial was for Amex. I was like, wow, you can listen to music using your American Express? But then I thought, no a credit card couldn't hold a headphone jack. But it woulda been cool. Credit cars would become the next cell phones. They would be filled with all sorts of useless crap you never thought you'd need on a phone, but now cannot survive without. There would be cameracards, internetcards and cake cuttingcards, and you'd be like, I wonder what life was like before I could use my Amex to wipe my ass.

1 comment:

Clive Dangerously said...

All the pay phones around here are being decommisioned because everyone has a cell phone. Now where will I go when I need a quarter? Or when I want to make a prank call without being caught?