Saturday, December 11, 2004

I've Lost All Faith In Bush

I used to always try to look at Bush with an open mind. After all, it can't be easy to run one of the biggest countries in the world. But this week, I... I heard something that no one intelligent could devise. I was watching/listening to CNN, and they said that the government now places minigolf courses as likely targets for terrorists. WHO THE FUCK GOES TO MINIGOLF COURSES? But that wasn't the issue. That wasn't what REALLY set me off. Then, they said that terrorists are now going to use lasers. These lasers would be generally aimed at airplanes. Not to blow them up, but to blind the pilots. This is ridiculous, folks. How are they gonna control them? They live in caves! And different caves every night! It would cost an assload to move a control center for a laser canon EVERY DAY. I mean FUCK.

1 comment:

Clive Dangerously said...

Ahhh, I see. Thanks for enlightening me on the subject.