Sunday, January 29, 2006

Bork Bork Bork

Currently Listening To: They by Jem
So yesterday, the Man made mi padre go to work. And today. But anyways, I was talking to him and he told me he would be getting home late. I couldn't really think of anything to say, because I think I say just "Yeah" too much as a response, so I said, "Yeah, um, about that, uh, I'm gonna have to ask you to come in on Saturday. And uh, while you're at it, I'm gonna need you to come in on Sunday as well." That's right. I busted out an Office Space quote. The entire tri-county area was so impressed, they held a parade. That, or my dad thought it was funny, we finished the convo and hung up.

Today I saw an interesting license plate. It said "LUVNGA". I was like, it's nice that this fellow is tolerant of other races, but I think it would be appreciated if he were to drop the racial slur. It might give people the wrong impression.

No comments: