Tuesday, January 03, 2006

CNN.com - Have scientists found Mozart's skull? - Jan 3, 2006

Good, I was wondering what happened to that. It's also a good thing these scientists spent their time doing DNA tests for no apparent reason when they could have been solving a crime or proving someone innocent.

When I grow up and am a (bad) parent, we will not celebrate Christmas in my house. We will celebrate late December gift exchange. You see, one of my kin could be non-Christmas celebrating, and calling the holiday Christmas would be potentially upsetting to him and he could then sue me. Being the puss-ball that I am, I will live in fear of my children, beckoning to their every need. This unnecesary rant was brought to you by COCAINE PUFFS! I' koo-koo for cokepuffs. LALALALALALAI don't want to go back to school. I know we've been out of school for an extended period of time, and we only have to go for three days this week, but I really like not-school. School itself isn't all that bad. We have a nice campus, and some of the kids are okay but the learning factor is bothasome. So are those pesky teachers. I'm going to add them to my list of people who need to be whacked with a satchel of corn pone.





Here in Joja, we don't wear shoes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mozart's skull? I see pretty much no point in owning Mozart's skull. He was a great guy and all, but a skull? Eh.

I. Hate. School. Going back is what reminded me of how much I can't stand teachers.

Cocaine puffs. Ha. Kids nowadays. ^_^