Saturday, January 28, 2006

Things To Look Forward To(For me at least. You normies[normal people] might not be as enthused about them) for 2006

  • Waiting comes out on DVD... Soon. And Grandma's Boy will eventually follow suit.
  • Getting a car. Or maybe just a license. But still. I can theoretically drive come Octobah.
  • LOST, which I am now hooked on after justo one, extremely confussing episode
  • That dumb bitch Chad NEVER talking to me again. Two days in a row of no contact with that fucker!
  • Getting my ass kicked on Monday by Clint. I suppose I shoulda seen it coming, considering how much of an obnoxious dickhead/douchebag I am.
  • No one asking me to the Sadie Hawkins dance. Oh wait, that's depressing. I'm not looking forward to that one. QUIT ASKING ME IF I HAVE A DATE
  • Lobotomy next week. I am excited. Yay.
  • BEBOBEBOBE

  • BORK BORK BORK!


  • The flood of comments I KNOW I'll get for this post. From ALL of my supposed readers. All none of you.
  • Plebes
  • The next song on iTunes

Currently Listening To: Reason Is Treason by Kasabian

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

get tough kid

Clive Dangerously said...

I'll work on it. Or maybe I won't.

sonia said...

I am looking forward for you to grow up, so that you are allowed to visit my blog