Tuesday, January 31, 2006

cbs2chicago.com: Chicago news, weather, traffic: UPS Driver Attacked By Middle School Students

WHERE WERE THE PARENTS?


I love that line. I say it a fair bit. Hardy har har.


I bet they were waiting for a package and it didn't come.


I'd be pissed too. But I don't carry a lead pipe 'round with me.


Today is my sister's third birthday this month.


I was thinking about this earlier. Most common folk before, say, the Renaissance probably never saw their own face. No pictures, probably no portraits of themselves or mirrors. How weird would that be?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They could look in a puddle and see themselves. Like that narcisist guy. Except it was a lake, and he was teh dead.

Clive Dangerously said...

I'm sorry. That was a weak attempt at being prefound on my part.