Sunday, January 01, 2006

Currently Watching: Law and Order: SVU
Whoever writes for this show is one twisted fucka. I'm watching this one now about these twins, and when they were circumcising them at birth, they cut off too much on one of them so they just raised him as a girl. The second they showed the chick I knew she was a dude. "Her" voice kept cracking. Anyways, she was tagging a wall to get in a gang when this dude tries to rape her. She flips out and bites off his dork, then rolls him off the roof and onto a beamer. A deaf chick gets blamed, but then another gang member slits her throat, which leads them to the boy twin. He was in a gang at this prep school that went around tagging walls. The gang didn't let in girls, but Butch wanted in, so she decided to tag a wall atop a factory, which happened to be part of the aforementioned gang's territory. WHEW.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Um. Wow. A lot of (pretentious) people I know watch this show and ooh and ahh about its greatness. Sounds like a load of shit to me. Kind of like Sex and the City.

Unknown said...

Black Mamba, you are my new best friend. I HATE Sex and the City because it's about a bunch of stupid whores who have sex with everyone.

I have a rant about Sex and the City in my blog; I hate it that much.