Sunday, January 22, 2006

Currently Listening To: Satisfaction by Devo
I rotated Bombs Away out of the music player and replaced it with another Paris Texas song. I think I'll switch a song out each week and that fancy stuff.
SO. Last night. I was really obnoxious and stuff. And I almost got shot and stuff. AND I was the first person from D-town to go into the stadium dressed up, which seriously took a pair. But I bet I looked like a trendsetter to the other team. But the game was bullshit. I may not know... Anything about basketball, but it was like bad call after bad call. There was this one AWFUL call which the other team got FOUR FREETHROWS for. Ifthey had gotten the standard two, we could have won. Bullshat. And, we weren't allowed to wear the normal standard obnoxious attire so the two seniors who normally coordinate that suggested everyone wear a tie and coat. That's what I was first to do. ALMOST GOT SHOT. I would have been a hero though. Not because I did something, but because that's how society works. Then I could have written a book about it and made MILLIONS! For doing NOTHING! How sweet would that be?

1 comment:

Clive Dangerously said...

They should either get refs from out of state or John Does off the street with no idea who they are or where they came from so the refs can't be biased.