Saturday, January 14, 2006

Today I was reminded of why I'm so whiny and angry at humanity as a whole

And I was going to totally bust out on the people responsible when my bitterness level returned to normal and I decided to just put up with it and think evil thoughts about them, not saying a word.


Oh, and this little punk ass bitch is giving me a hard time. I'm about to have to bust out on him. Here's the reader's digest version of the as-of-late: So I'm at Doug E. Mack's house, crashed on the couch, when I all of a sudden wake up to find Doug talking on my find to the aforementioned shithead. I'm not really positive of what they were talking about, how long the call lasted or what, but at some point, the little bitch was referred to as "Gay Chad". Oh yeah, the kid's name is Chad. That's pretty crucial, because the name "Gay Chad" means nothing if you don't know his name. ANYWAYS, this morning, I decide to call up young Chadimus to find out about what the conversation on my phone was about. Apparently, he didn't realize it wasn't me. So when I convince him that it in fact was NOT me, he's all, "You spread this rumor about me being gay, didn't you?" NEWS FLASH: Your voice is girly. Very girly. Combine that with the fact that he lives in a conservative town in the buckle of the Bible belt, and you've got yourself a gay rumor. I'm positive at least someone thought he was gay before I met him. But no, it must have been me that started the rumor. Even worse is that every night I go to bed confident I'll never have to speak to him again(His way of saying 'goodnight' is 'I'm never going to talk to you ever again') but every day he forges some kind of digital contact with me and wastes a few hours of mine each day. I suppose I should just ignore him, but that would give him the impression that he defeated me(Any time I have not responded to an insult/comeback, he says, "I struck a nerve, didn't I?"), and I don't take defeat. So I talk to him. Well, he talks to me. Like, when he calls at 2 a.m. to tell me how pathetic I am and howw I suck and how I should kill myself because I have no friend and no life. And then he denies it. But whatever.

*PLEASE NOTE*: Some/Many crucial details as to why he doesn't stop bothering me were left out to conserve space, but they don't really matter. Don't sweat it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, people are officially lame.

"Like, when he calls at 2 a.m. to tell me how pathetic I am and howw I suck and how I should kill myself because I have no friend and no life. And then he denies it."

Ummmmmm... asswipe.

I think you should actually start a rumor about him. He would absolutely deserve it.