Thursday, November 24, 2005

And NOW For A Real Post

Currently Listening To:No Brakes by the Bravery
As an OFFICIAL Fat Kid, I should be thrilled it is Thanksgiving. What ,with all the food involved, it should be my favorite holiday. But it's not. Why? Because TURKEY SUCKS. I mean seriously, how can you people eat that crap? I'd rather eat sheep than turkey. But I eat it anyways, thus proving I'm a fat kid. I do, however, like just about everything else associated with Thanksgiving. Bread, stuffing, corn, mashed potatoes with gravy, pumpkin pie... That stuff is good. But not turkey. No turkey. Noturkey. Tofurkey.

That sucks too.

AND in other news, the fam and I went on a delightful little outing yesterday. The zoo, the Cyclorama and a few hours in Little Five Points. There was much drama, slong with excellent burgers, pandas, a cool record store, homeless people and veces being thrown(Damn gorillas). I'm not going to talk much about the drama, but I will say that it caused my parents to look at a recurring family issue from another perspective. Damn, that sounded emo. Speaking of which, my brother has found my weakness: calling me emo. Damn that pisses me off to no end. His definition, which he used to describe the term to my parents? RYAN. Damn, that pisses me off. I bought Ahead of the Lions and the Jay and Silent Bob soundtrack for TEN DOLLARS at that record store. Ick kass. I ate the best burger EVER at some place in Little 5 Points. I forgot the name of the place, but their trademark was the Chubby Burger. And the Chubby Burger kicked ass. Except I probably am going to have a heart attack because of eating it. And then... we... did some... other stuff, I guess. I kind of forgot. Whatevs.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zesto's. That's the name of it. And if it was such a great burger why didn't you remember the name of the place in the first place???

Clive Dangerously said...

I didn't remember it because I suck.

Anonymous said...

what if your brother was right and you are an emo? or maybe he wins because everyone knows you're not but it just proves he wins because you're getting so pissed over a name

Unknown said...

Pardon me, but Clive Dangerously is no emo.

Thanksgiving sucks. I don't get cornbread and turkey. I get leftovers from the day before. Foreign parents don't celebrate Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Ellora, how the hell do you know? I say he isn't but just because you talk to Clive Dangerously through this cute little blog does not mean SHIT. PARDON ME little miss, emo or not you don't know any more than what you can read from a couple of posts so don't you dare tell someone off about something you don't know two shits about. By the way Happy Holidays and whatever bullshit.

Clive Dangerously said...

What an angry Artie!