Saturday, November 19, 2005

A Brilliant Scheme/New Half-Baked Idea

Currently Listening To:We'll Make It Away by Kid Down
I was reading about the micronation of Sealand and was simply inspired. I HAD to become involved. I figured I would buy one of the titles Sealand has for sale on eBay so I can be called Lord Ryan instead of just Ryan. That would look excellent on my college resume. But alas, the bastards are bringing me down. So I'll start my own nation. Jimbodia's area covers about 15 by 12 square feet and sits in northwest Georgia, just miles from Atlanta and it's magnificent airport. Prime Minister Ryan has been in power for, oh, fifteen minutes, just moments after being founded. He was appointed by Governer Ryan, who also holds a seat on Jimbodia's Parliament. The other members are Casey the guitar case, the Chicken Little bobble head on my computer and SexCouch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I booked Disdainful Meteorologists to play for your one-day aniversary.

Anonymous said...

I am Lord of cheese!