Sunday, November 06, 2005

Do You Feel Like A Chain Store

Currently Listening To: All These Things That I've Done by the Killers, who pale in comparison to the Bravery...
...who I saw in concert last night, opening for Depeche Mode. When I saw the Stones in concert last month, my parents were like, "The Stones' show will be the best show you ever see, no matter what." Well whadda ya know, at the very next concert I saw, my second concert, it was 1000x times better. First of all, we paid a third as much for tickets yet were much closer to the stage. Second, a lot less old people. Third, almost no rednecks in sight(The same can't be said for Jarhead. Thanks for ruining it, you redneck assholes.). Fourth, BOOBS, that's right, BOOBS. And not like drunk chicks flashing their boobies at me for money, it was a huge shot of a nakers chick for the background during one of the songs Depeche Mode sang, of which I knew... two. Personal Jesus and Enjoy the Silence. I don't think I'll ever hear a better song in concert than Personal Jesus. It was just... FAWESOME. Totally fawesome. The Bravery kicked twelve kinds of ass by playing like everything but the two songs I don't like. AND I got a t-shirt, some stickas and some stolen 99x stuff, though I doubt they miss it.

Oh, I saw and eppy of Firefly on TV on Friday night. It was pretty much exactly like the movie as far as production values go, but the SFX were obviously much cheaper.

I went to a suprise party yesterday, and thanks to the brilliance of everyone who ever lived, I got there ONE HOUR EARLY. It's okay, I walked around a while and looked shady. Dropped some damn good pizza pizzaz on the ground.

1 comment:

Clive Dangerously said...

What the hell is wrong with you?