Tuesday, November 15, 2005

CNN.com - Kazakhstan threatens to sue comedian - Nov 15, 2005

2 things: A)Who has an agenda against Kazacrapastan? and 2)Why? Who cares about them? I'd say they suck, but I don't care enough about them to do so. And 3), Ali G is a bad ass. I fink someone 'ere has a genda 'gainst me boy Ali G.

CNN.com - 'Cool mom' gets 30 years for sex parties - Nov 15, 2005
She doesn't look very cool. I wouldn't go to one of her parties. Damn.

Halfway done with exams. I say halfway becuase history counts as two. Funny I should say that, as I should be studying for that right now, but alas, I am not.

3 comments:

Clive Dangerously said...

Highway construction? Gee golly!

Anonymous said...

Ryan! Do you still have your old iPod headphones that you were too cool for?

Clive Dangerously said...

They broke ages ago. HUGE crack on one, kept poking my inner ear. Had to ditch 'em.