Friday, November 18, 2005

I'm Worthless

Currently Listening To: Bombs Away by PAris Texas(REALLY want this CD for Decemberween)
That's right, I gave up on the Star Wars marathon. I decided it wouldn't be a good idea to sit on my ass for 15 hours, so I made a pact with my other personality to leave the romm and do something very quick upstairs after each movie. After Phantom Menace, it was get a bag of chips. After Attack of the Clones, it was take the chips back upstairs and brush my teeth. I did, saw the computer still on, and decided to check my e-mail and stuff(As usual, no one sent me an e-mail. Probably because no one knows I have an e-mail address.). That was 45 minutes ago. I get distracted very easily. Hey, I kicked ass on my exams. Finished the trimester with ONE B. FOUR A'S. HOLY SHIT, BATMAN, I AM TWELVE KINDS OF AWESOME. But worthless at the same time because I can't complete a simple task. I suppose I'd be more worthless if I, say, actually managed to watch TV for 15 hours straight, but whatever. Maybe I'm not worthless after all.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

NOBODYS worthless!!No matter what!

Anonymous said...

Except for you, you dumn whore.