Thursday, November 03, 2005

If there's one thing I learned throughout my whole life...

Currently Listening To: You Could Have It So Much Better by those crazy Scottish guys
...If there was only one useful thing I learned in life, it is "Shut the fuck up". That's right, don't talk. When all else fails, shut up. Don't want to upset someone? Don't want to sound like a fucking moron? Don't want to get int trouble? Don't want anything to eat? Don't talk. It's that simple. If only more people knew that, namely the majority of the kids in my classes. If I were like a scribe or some shit like that and I were writing down everything said in all my classes, most sentences and questions said by kids would start off with "Derr..." so whoever was reading would know that the speaker is an absolute dumbass and not to pay any attention to whatever is being said. The two biggest sources of this are chorus(from certain freshmen who need to be sterilized) and English(my dad said to expect stupid people in non-honors classes, but without a doubt my stupidest class is Eng. honors. I want to hang myself just about everyday in there. Like today, we somehow got on the subject of the Zulu tribe in Africa and Mr. Murray asked if any of us had seen the movie "Zulu" and this one girl says "Zoolander? I LOVE that movie". How people like her got into honors is beyond me, because she doesn't do too spectacularly on the tests either). That was a long parenthesis. Damn.

Then there's this kid who thinks he's hot shit. He is, if by hot shit you mean dog crap on a summer day and not in the "cool guy" sense. I'm going to leave it at that, so that it won't come back to bite me in the ass... ever. It feels good to get that off my chest.

If they're only two things I learn in life, it's the aforemention and that if your wife ever asks you if you slaughtered a Jedi council room full of toddlers, don't say they deserved it. And I'll leave it at that.

1 comment:

Clive Dangerously said...

Welcome back, spambots. I missed yous guys.