Thursday, October 13, 2005

99x Needs To Die

Currently Listening To: Grey Cell Green by Ned's Atomic Dustbin
So Rob and I were listening to what I would have called the only decent radio station in Atlanta an hour ago on the ride home when this kid calls in to request a song. He didn't know the name, but he knew part of the chorus, and guessed that that was the song. The DJ said he'd never heard of it and asked if he could sing it. He did. The kid then asked if he's play it and the guy hung up(AND said he didn't like kids). I knew the song, but couldn't remember the name. 10 seconds later, it came to me and Rob said I should call the station and tell them the name. As usual, I had another plan. When the DJ actually picked up, I decided to not try and be macho or anything. I just said he was unfair to the kid. We argued for about thirty seconds about it when he said I was breaking up. I could hear him clearly. The asshole lies through his teeth. I replied, "Yeah, I bet you can't hear me." He responded something along the lines of 'motherfucker'. That's when I got pissed. I told him he was a worthless piece of shit and I hoped he would get hit by a fucking bus and hung up on him. My brother said he was proud of me, so I felt even better about totally getting one up on some virgin-asshole-late-night DJ. Made me feel better after losing my wallet, $56, learner's permit and all. Oops.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've always hated 99x. well, i just hate radio with their damn commercials and damn talk shows...

i'm proud of you, too. that sucks about your wallet.

yay! ryan is my hero!

sssssskkkkkk