Friday, October 21, 2005

Waiting Is Easily The Funniest Movie Of All Time

Currently Watching: Degrassi Junior High (lyke, omfg spiek is pregnint!!!!!!!!)
This was the feel good movie of the year... If penis and vagina jokes make you feel good.

Holy shit, Waiting was the greatest movie I've seen in a while. Funniest movie I've ever seen, like I just said you senile piece of shit. Now I know every little bitch in town is going to say, "Oh, you kids today! Such-and-such comedy from the 70's or 80's is the funniest movie ever. Waa waa waa, I'm a little bitch."
I have never laughed so hard in a movie. For serious. There's this one scene towards the end (I can't say what because the sheer out-of-the-blueness of it makes it that much better/disgusting) and my dad and I laughed for at least 5 minutes afterwards. Andy Milonakis was funny too. And now, because I'm a nerd and I suck, a list of all the movies I've seen this year in theaters:
  1. Assault on Precinct 13- Kuh-kuh-kuh-kuh-kick ass
  2. Robots- shitty
  3. Sahara- good
  4. Kung Fu Hustle- Double-you tee eff? good. I mean, can anyone tell me what this movie was about?
  5. House of Wax- good/disturbing. People's fingers being cut off=nasty, Paris Hilton's death scene=classic
  6. Revenge of the Sith- God in film form
  7. Unleashed- best drama-type movie I've EVER seen. Because it was an action movie, not a drama-type movie
  8. Hitchhiker's Guide- Hirarious
  9. Madagascar- SHIT. PURE SHIT.
  10. Mr. and Mrs. Smith- Eh.
  11. Batman Begins- Muy bueno
  12. Land of the Dead- OH MY GOD THIS WAS THE SINGLE GREATEST MOVIE EVER
  13. War of the Worlds- Good, good
  14. Fantastic Four- What was expected
  15. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory- Weird. Disturbing. Good at the same time
  16. Stealth- Don't listen to what the movie snobs say, stuff blowing up and Jessica Biel in tight clothes DO make a movie
  17. The Island- YAY! Better than movie snobs would have you believe
  18. Red Eye- Good
  19. Transporter 2- Nice, dumb action movie
  20. Flightplan- Yeah, good
  21. Serenity- Excellente
  22. Waiting- YOU SIR, ARE SENILE
Holy crap, I went to the movies a lot this year. Like, at least 2 movies each month. That's a shit load.

No comments: