Wednesday, October 12, 2005

New iPod... Feel Free To Cry With Me

Three new iPods in what, a month? Super-capitalistic whores. Steve Jobs has lied to us all. He said iPods are supposed to be used passively, not actively. As in, you're supposed to be able to do other stuff with them, which is why none of the other ones had movies and such on them. Well you can just go to hell you effing hypocrite.


Oh, and the PSAT is a skanky whore. Three hours of shitty. Let me tell you what.

CNN.com - Mom delivers 16th child, thinking of more - Oct 12, 2005

They won't want as many when they can't afford to raise all thems chillin's and have to start eating them. Like gerbils. Gerbils pop 'em out like this lady, too. I wonder if she has one of those giant wheels in her house.
Georgia Tech student arrested after confessing to making a bottle bomb that led to evacuation - News - MSNBC.com
Now when my folks talk about how brilliant Georgia Tech students are, I'll believe them much less.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This thing on?
This thing on? Posted by Ross Mayfield About all I can offer is that Web 2.0 is made of people , while keeping this blog clean of commercialization.
Great blog, thanks for letting me post a message. Great Job with your blog.

Please vist my website Vegas Vacations for great Vegas deals.

Thanks