Saturday, October 08, 2005

CNN.com - They can't stop playing video games - Oct 7, 2005

CNN.com - Bible group spreads word by SMS - Oct 6, 2005
This is about to the point where everyone just needs to launch their WMDs and destroy the world so it can start over. Things have seriously gotten out of hand and they will get worse. I'd say living in caves is better than dying in internet cafes. There is, however, hope:
CNN.com - 'Starved' gets the ax - Oct 7, 2005


TEN AND TWO!
I actually started driving today. I really don't think I'm liking this whole driving lesson thing. Here's how I think it should be done: Put new drivers one at a time in a huge open space where they can't really break anything and let them figure it out on their own. No obnoxious parents shouting stupid driving slang and no smart-ass siblings smirking in the back seat. GUESS WHAT: NO ONE WAS LAUGHING AT YOU WHEN YOU WERE LEARNING, ASSHOLE, SO YOU CAN JUST SHUT THE HELL UP.

Damn, I'm pissed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate driving. : (

-Abby in NY